Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

am I the car man?

gwn

quick hunt yesterday and a few hours today produced this ...nothing real interesting yesterday..but did find a magnet...strong little sucker as the pictures show..biggest day on cars ever...11...ten in one playground...feel guilty I may have found someones stash..actually hit a five car spill...lol...would rather have a coin spill...found a 64 penny yesterday that looked clean coming out of the sand...compared to the other pennies I found which were pretty dity...hmmm...someones collection perhaps ...did snag a ring today...not sure if its silver..no markings...but it seems to have an inset of plastic or something with the words I Like You...anyway...a ring is a ring is a ring....HH...Gary..btw..have included my junk also..seems to be the trend..lol...

I found a magnet once. It made my Ace go crazy. Wow, I didn't know Canadian coins where magnetic. To much.