Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Always glad to teach my younger brother..:nerd:

My brother lives in California. He thinks the detecting he has done in the ??? SNOW ??? is something I can do. What you see in his pictures is a flake or two. What you see in my pictures is SNOW!!!:yikes:

Like I said, it's not the snow. It's the frozen ground below it. It does pose a problem...

John-Edmonton prays for light snow like that. He isn't afraid of a little snow. Now get out there and swing that thing.:detecting:

Hey John in Edmonton if you are listening...

Am I right? Snow isn't the factor. It's trying to get through the frozen tundra to get the goodies...

I went out geocaching today and found 6. Three of them were buried in the snow under branches and leaves and bark. That's not a problem.

Trying to get a penny or gold ring 4 inches deep under frozen solid dirt/grass is not something a person from California would under stand........ehehehe....

You have to think outside the box. Sled and toboggan runs. Change falls out, sits in the snow. Tell him John, this boy needs help.........:rant:

That's a good idea but there is a problem here. They have cut off all the sled and toboggan runs at the golf courses that used to be very popular. Seems they were tearing up the course too much or something. There are parks that still allow it but with all that activity the snow/ice isn't something that's easy to work with since it's so hard. Only other place they do that is way up on the mountain where it's not even worth the drive (way to many people and snow).

Maybe someone has an idea to shed on me. This is my first winter with the YF so I'm not that much educated yet....ehehe...