Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aloha! from Maui...

Ken in SO AZ

Whoa! is the place cool or what! Wish I had a digital camera to show you. Our view from the condo overlooks the golf course and the resorts and right out over the ocean. We face west so we can see the sunsets from the lanai (patio). Enjoying God's creations for sure. Had a cardinal land on the chair on the lanai as my wife was writing post cards.

Went to the beach yesterday and played with the grandson. I tried my hand at detectging and had difficulty -- evey time I touch the coil to the wet sand the tones go off -- hmmmm. Ran into a detectorist who said he's been hunting for two years. He said there were al lot of minerals in the ground and show me how to move my coil about 10-12 inched off the ground. Good times, and I even found a penny (1996D), so I didn't get skunked!

Son-in-law has a laptop and condo has HiSpeed internet, so though I'd check the forum -- don't know when/if I'll log in again.

Take care, and God Bless!

Aloha my brother!

Maui is the best! I use to live in Oahu in the winters for many years and spent a lot of time in Maui. "No Ka Oi" Enjoy your time with your family, this is what is really important.

If you get a chance try to go to "Jaws" and see if the big waves are in, might not be this time of year but a great drive anyway.

Aloha,

Kenny

Next time take us along too! :)

n/t