Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Almost gold & silver today

steve in so la

Hit the same old park I am doing completely. Dug these 53 coins, a silver looking bracelet & a gold (looking)ring that has a kazillion diamonds. Un fortunately, it has no stamps and is multi colored metals. Usually multi colored items are a copper based metal.

358zzbo.jpg

3442wcp.jpg

Still a good morning, my total so far for this site is just over 900 coins, about 2/3 done. Steve in so la

Send it here and I will test the gold and diamonds for you. Good hunt.

Our club bought a diamond tester several years ago and a gold tester last year.

You are finding the jewelry. But not the gold silver like in Arizona. How much jewelry have you found over the years? I know you find a lot.

pieces short of 400 solid gold.. This covers about 37 years detecting. But I never dug many per year till I started digging most signals about 20 years ago. My take sky rocketed then. Steve