Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Almost a gold coin

steve in so la

When I turned this 10 peso coin from Chile up it sure looked like gold.

Chile%20coin_zps9ilmdazg.jpg

May%20-%202016_zpsmboanku1.jpg

But I did get 54 coins in all plus a taxi. These came from a ball park play area. steve in so la

Hey, Steve, getting closer to the gold and I know you will dig up some before too much longer, for you are the detectorist man along with Mike and many others, so the good coins, relics and jewelry are coming....just believe and receive what our Lord has for you, now and for eternity! God Bless and congrats on the Mexican Coin....I like them too as collectibles! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Looks good, Steve. You're one step (maybe more) ahead of me, in that you did get out to hunt & dig. Nice foreign coin and 'taxi'. :clapping:

n/t

That is a great find gold or not. But fold would have been really nice. Congratulations.