Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All's quiet on the eastern front :smile:........

I apologize for not posting for a while you guys and gals. I should've taken a minute in the last little while to at least say hello and I'm well aware of it. Last night was my first quick peek on the computer for a few weeks. While it is true that the girls university has us both running the gambit these days, I found myself in that place where I just needed some time to chill. Simply put, I think that Grace and I reached that emotional stage through this past years events where a "coming down from it all" period was necessary. Nothing traumatic or earth shaking.........just catching our breath, so to speak. Grace is doing well but has experienced a few of the aches and fears associated with the healing process that's inherent with the type of surgery she's had. She understandably questions any ache or pain in the area of her earlier surgery. Can't say I blame her for that. BUT, and I want to make this perfectly clear, she is doing very well.:thumbup: I'm reluctant to even mention much about the topic of her earlier illness........that's how certain I am that she's 100% healthy again. Having said that, there are and have been moments where we allow fear more credence than it is worthy of. Probably has something to do with our human condition.:) Oh yeah......almost forgot.......my darn back has been giving me fits again lately too ! Went out about a week and a half ago with a buddy to detect a field and went down for the count while putting my shoes on. Took forty-five minutes to get back on my feet. Fellow bad back sufferers know all too well what I'm talking about. Aren't you guys glad to hear from me ?? :rofl: Soooo........other than that, life's been good. :blink::lol: I talked with Royal for a bit yesterday. It was nice hearing from you. I'll be back to reading and posting regularly soon. I thought about making up some feeble excuse for my absence here but you guys wouldn't have bought it anyways. Sometimes we just don't feel like talking about what's been ailing us.........nothing more, nothing less. I know that you folks understand. But a truthful explanation was definitely in order. Now that this has all been said, I plan on doing some catching up here over the next week or so. It's not hard to miss this place and you guys after a brief absence. I'm going to end this post with this most certain constant.........life is good and there is much to be thankful for. Sometimes a lull only serves to remind us of this fact. Now lets get back to doing our job and start tormenting some helpless soul again........:smoke: Only better days ahead !! :beers:

we all need a break now and then! Of course it is not your fault with the back pain, Royal giving you a book about "bending over" and all......what was he thinkin':blink::biggrin:

n/t

n/t

AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..................that felt good! :rofl:

n/t