Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All three of my sisters were thrilled!!!!........:clapping:........

warthog

....When I told them about my plans to record my music and give them the first copies(Marcia claimed rights to the VERY FIRST ONE!!!!),........Our friend from Church asked if she could buy one,I said "NO!!!!".........When she looked hurt,I told her "you will NOT buy one,you will be GIVEN one!!!"............I feel that The Lord has instilled in me that now is the time to record these Gospel instrumentals,the end result being His praise and honor.I feel such a connection with Him when I play the Gospels,....Sometimes when I get up earlier than the others,I will grab my six string,tune her up and start with either "The Old Rugged Cross", or "Battle Hymn Of The Republic".........Those songs are timeless and tell of God's power and majesty,which last for eternity,and of the work done by His Son on the cross.........They never get old,go out of style,or get tiresome to play,no matter how many times I play them.They are in my heart,soul,mind and blood,and may they never leave,,AMEN.........:cool::thumbup::blush::wave:.........

God gives His Children, who serve Him, willingly, the talents He wants them to use for His glory and praise! We each serve an Awesome God in our own ways and yours is through music and song! Always give God the praise for what He has and is doing in your life and you will continue with the musical talent He has blessed you with! Amen! :angel: Ma