Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All things Tumbly...

waynard

I am looking for suggestions regarding a tumbler to clean coins etc.
I used to have a small plastic rotary tumbler, but it bit the dust (so to speak) a long time ago.
What works best? What are they worth? and where in Canada is a good place to buy? Any suggestions regarding the process would be helpful as well.
btw, went out yesterday to do a little beepin' and found about $4 in clad and two sterling rings and another unidentified piece of .925 silver. I do believe I am gettin' the bug all over again..

Check with Harbor Freight...They're cheap. Be sure to buy an extra drum belt at the same time.

Those rubber O ring type belts don't last very long. Had to make a leather belt for mine. Drilled a tiny hole 1/8 inch from the ends, made a U shaped staple from thin wire to connect the ends. Older heavy duty sewing machines use this type of leather belt design. Drill the holes so that the staple ends point up away from the pulley.