Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All that Love is, God is, for God is love

Tony N (Michigan)

Here is a meditation for today. I hope it is a blessing to my fellow detectorists who have already found their treasure:

Why is it so hard for people to understand that when it says "God is love," it means all that love is, God is.
So we could insert "God" in these passages and see what kind of loving Father He is:

1Co 13:4 [God] is patient, [God] is kind. [God] is not jealous. [God] is not bragging, [God] is not puffed up,

1Co 13:5 [God] is not indecent, [God] is not self-seeking, [God] is not incensed, [God] is not taking account of evil,

1Co 13:6 [God] is not rejoicing in injustice, yet [God] is rejoicing together with the truth,

1Co 13:7 [God] is forgoing all, [God] is believing all, [God] is expecting all, [God] is enduring all."

1Co 13:8 [God's] Love is never lapsing: yet, whether prophecies, they will be discarded, or languages, they will cease, or knowledge, it will be discarded."

Isn't that nice to know that God's love NEVER gives up?
He, as a loving Father, is WAY more loving than our earthly fathers.

Amen and Praise God! Oh ... My heart is so grateful He has found me, forgiven me, and Justified me. I am His own! Thank You, Jesus!

I am so thankful that God as my loving Heavenly Father loved and saved me from the hurt and anger I had from an unloving and very strict earthly father... He had destroyed my spirit at an early age but God by His mercy restored my broken Spirit and made me whole by my believing faith in Jesus Christ His beloved Son! Thank You, Lord! Amen! Ma