Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All it was ,was wishful thinking........

warthog

I am sitting up at three am writing this not able to sleep,pain drove me out of bed.Truth is,no amount of pain shots or pills are going to allow me to ride motorcycles again.My sister was just looking out for me,and I have not been sleeping lately and hurting constantly,and things bother me more.I apologized to her,too.This constant body pain all over is a heavy burden,add a sinus headache to it,too.I am miserable,and an old grouch.:ranting:............Steve..........:sadwalk::(:shrug::thumbdown::surrender::wacko:SO,IF I SAY ANYTHING TO HURT ANYBODY ON HERE,I AM SORRY:unsure::sadwalk:

You haven't hurt or offended me and I know all about sinus headaches and chronic aches and pains...but I try not to think about them (difficult to do many times, though) and give them all to Jesus, for He carries our burdens for us when we glorify, praise and honor Him! Just say, Jesus, please help me and lift off this hurt and pain from me and tell Him you love Him and He will by just praising Him like it already has been done! Amen! :angel: Ma