Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All in all, it was a pretty good day

Micheal_R

Staff member
We arrived at Alberta Beach, ater than I would have like... but we did arrive!! :):.. So we arrived, and it was a bit raining and a lot windy. Suited up, took the little scooter to blast the sand off the bottom. My battery died after only a couple of minutes. Thus go the perils of not checking the battery after 10 or so months of storage. :):

So, I plunk the scoot back into the truck, grab the detector and headed out. But Davids' fiance' was cold so I only got about 10 minutes in. But during that time I found a couple of dollars and one gold ring. {No camera so I cannot post it}. Hopefully, later in the week, we willtry again. That lake has MASSIVE potential. I saw no signs that anyone has done it..... and in talking to people, they have not seen anyone neither.

As a sidebar, the recession may have hit the rest on North America..... but here, it is all but non-existant. I have never seen this much road construction... It is never ending and there more major highway upgrades and construction than I have ever seen. Same with major building.

So, we will se what happens later in the week

Fair winds

Micheal

you do have some goodies to show for the short time spent hunting. Maybe when you hunt later this week you will find the big treasure! In any event, it appears that you are having fun and that is what counts. Let us know how you do later this week. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

I have not used my scoot since I bought it.

I sure hope things work out so you can do a deceint hunt. Sounds like a good spot. Some times it is just better to hit those places alone.

Good luck

Like you, battery operated items seem to leave me stranded more often than I would like...