Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All day today at work my thoughts were on Kelleys ..........

General Ray

post and the smile on little Tyler's face as he stood on his new gas powered motor scooter and I have to tell ya folks, once again Kelley has made me stop and think and has touch my heart again like he has many times before over the years.

I have learn alot from my dear friend Kelley over the years just from reading his post and replies on the forums, right away I knew this man was special and has a heart of gold and a passion for life and the good will of others. Kelley's kindness to others is Kelley speaking from his heart and making a difference in some body else's life, this is the real Kelley who's heart of gold has touch my life and many others and puts a smile on my dear friends face because thats who Kelley is, a good person who just does not watch life pass him by, he sees things and acts on them because that is who Kelley is and he loves to give and I have learn from this.

Funny thing here folks, even tho Fred Kelley's name is Fred I always remember my dear friend as Kelley because I just love the name Kelley and it fits him so well and I will always know him as Kelley.

Thank you Kelley for being who you are, thank you for what you have done in my life and other's just by being your self, you have showed me a better way and I can't thank you enough, I am proud to call you friend and mentor, General Ray :thumbup:

<embed SRC="http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/room222.wav" autostart=true loop=true width=48 height=0 volume=127>

keeping this Forum alive in it's early days. I honestly do not think that this Forum would have survived if Royal had not been calling the shots. There were lean times of few posted stories and Royal was instrumental in getting folks off their butts and posting again. Arkie John is another one that probably has never been given his "just" recognition for hanging in there and for his ability of welcoming new members and making them feel at home.

Gosh, time really flies...many great stories that I have never forgotten: Royal's frog story, Butch and his cat story, Sunny and the gravel pit, Mike Rawlins and the underwater safe, Wayne Williams and that large pile of firewood, JB and his interesting historical stories over in Mississippi, Orlando and the Sun Flower, Tom and how he met his wife, there are just too many to mention in this limited space.

I agree with you, I think that this Forum has had an impact on many folks! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I would like to stress to everyone that I am just a common person, just like everyone else on this Forum. I am of the opinion that everyone has done something some time in their lives that has enriched the lives of others...more times than you realize.

I posted the story about Phil and his son, Tyler, because of personal grief on my part. The many kind remarks have embarrassed me, and were the furtherest thing from my mind when I posted the story. What I did was nothing more than what many of you would have done under the same circumstances, and what many of you have probably already done in the past. Please remember that I am only a common person, no more important than anyone else, and deserve no special recognition.

Also, Ray, all of my friends do call me Kelley, not Fred. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

a milestone in my life, and i wish he lived next door!
Thank you Orlando for reminding me to tell him this :thumbup:

Wayne

When Royal and Wayne made it up here last year, I counted that as one of the highlights of my life. They are wonderful people who make everyone around them better.

My fondest hope is to make a road trip one day and meet in person, all of the people here. There are friend who I have not even met yet. This is the internet at its best.

Sunny skies

M

For the time and effort you have put in to keep this thing going.Thru it I have been taken to places that I could never have gone and met some of the nicest people anywhere.

a very large, fun, loving monster in my life with all the work he and the others do on the forum. I knew about the forum for a year or so, before Johnboy talked me into joining in. It is by far one of the highlights of my life, and I feel as though I have better friends on this forum than I do anywhere else. I am honored to be a part of it! :beers: To Royal and all of your people who take me wherever you go! :)