Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

All Bars equal on pinpointing

magic

I have been noticing lately that really deep silver coins sometimes will not produce the green band dominate that we are use to seeing, Rather it produces all bars equal in length and strength.

Take a dime and scan over it about 9 or 10 inches away, then pinpoint and look at the screen from when you first start to pick up the dime and look at the bars....Equal until you start to get closer. With my settings, my bars are equal at 12" to about 9.5" then the green bar starts getting stronger. I have had a few silvers pinpoint this way that were deep so I had to experiment. Maybe this will help someone else out also..

i have noticed that also and if it sounds solid i definitly dig. thanks for the info. ive found that anything deep can play havoc on the polar plot, anaylse screen and the bars but after some dirt has been takin off usually locks in better. letting you know 1 way or another. awesome finds by the way. good hunting

That is true Magic, you can not depend on the ID "help" for deep targets.........the audio is the last target indicator to lose its accuracy before you lose everything.