Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

alittle silver today

kevinslack

went to four parks today and found one ring and one silver dime and wheat. been using the TTF with screen pretty much wide open. i think next weekend i will go back to the coin program in conduct to see if it will help getting the deep silver. in the TTF with the screen pretty much wide open it chirps and breaks up over the silver that i have been getting. its not really locking on to the silver and giving me a good study sound. and my cursor jumps around alot in TTF when im over a silver coin.

how deep are you talking? yesterday one of the indians I got was pretty deep 8-9" I had it in TTF all day, it was a solid repeating signal. Odd numbers though 01-32, the indian was pretty worn though so I imagine that is why. I have had several deep wheats come in real low as well. I have never had any trouble getting solid hits on deep coins while using TTF. I actually have more luck in TTF and have been using it more and more

Congratulations on the finds Kevin. Thanks for the picture as well.

NebTrac

Nice finds!

it could be just the ground here in ohio, but this is going on with coins at 6 to 7 inches deep. i will see next weekend when i try the conduct sound

Nice Finds! Congratulations!