Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Alexander's door stop.....

Ron J

Tonight i stopped at the White Hen Pantry for some milk, i need for dinner. Right now, me and General Mills are kind of partners...I am trying to lose some of the excess overhang, so its Wheaties or Rice Crispys with fruit & honey for meals for awhile. While in the parking lot, i was gabbing on my cell to a friend about a work situation, and noticed this little chubber at the door, so i snapped a few...great looking chap! don't you agree? :D [attachment 84043 100_1022.jpg][attachment 84044 100_1023.jpg][attachment 84045 100_1025.jpg]

Hot Cakes. Most folks usually just eat lunch or dinner at the Ice Houses down here...chicken fried steaks or hamburgers with beer.

Is that a real dog inside that door? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

He looks like he would be too fat to chase or bite someone. I wonder what he does beside just being a dog that you could pet? I can tell that he would not be qualified to be a cow dog, or a hunting dog. I would be gun shy teaching him some tricks for entertaining folks...if you tried to teach him to play dead, he would probably roll across the room because he is round and fat. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

He has it too good right where he is.