Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Air Life helicopter.................

Kelley (Texas)

I was out in the back yard a few minutes ago looking for a beetle bug that had escaped off the patio table and ran down a crack in the soil beside the patio and house. I had hopes of taking a nice bug macro photo but I guess the bug did not want it's picture taken.

All was not lost because an Air Life Helicopter flew over the house and I managed to get a quick picture of it. I had to crop the picture and then enlarge it, so it is not as clear as I had hoped it to be. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 8480 DSC00740.JPG]

the picture came out so clear.
I really need to learn more about mine and carry it with me! :D
Wayne

I like the way you got the rotors stopped. Nothing wrong with that one!

Dave

I was using the Auto Mode and the camera decided the shutter speed for me which just happened to be fast enough to stop the rotors. The camera should get the credit for this photo. Also, I had never taken this type of photo before. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I was lucky this time.....just pointed the camera towards the helicopter and snapped the shutter. I took three pictures, but this one is the only one that had the helicopter in it, the other two just had blue sky only.

Say, we had some rain a few minutes ago, so I am going to go back outside and see if I can find that bug that escaped yesterday. If I find it, I will try to make it stay still long enough so that I can take a macro photo of it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t