Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Air Force Academy Cathedral

Ron J

This is as titled, the Air force Academy Cathedral. Built in 1954, quite an attraction. It over looks the large grass field on one side. The other 3 sides of the field have academic buildings. [attachment 73482 AirForceAcademy001.jpg] [attachment 73484 AirForceAcademy017.jpg] On each corner of the field on display are 4 different Fighters. I find these two pictures very unique. Maybe the two attractions are quite opposites of each other, but both are Peacekeepers in there own way. Don't you think? [attachment 73483 AirForceAcademy005.jpg] I think this photo is one of the neatest pictures i ever took....[attachment 73485 AirForceAcadII002.jpg] The Blue sky behind two opposites...Kind of makes you think a little..to keep your freedom,whether your a church goer or not, we need something to back up that freedom,besides words. Guess part of that freedom starts right at this location, where tomorrows Pilots are training,to protect the U.S.A. :usaflag: and of course other parts of the World! Rj

n/t

That last picture is just beautiful