Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After Market Cuff/Stand

Coilfishin

Anyone have any reports back on the after market cuffs (some have stands too) available for the Etrac?

Are they durable? Keep moisture/dirt out? Fit just like the stock into the screw holes?
Which is best?

I've had a "K-Cuff" on my E-Trac for two years - it's fantastic !

It's very well made / light weight aluminum and Rob will powder coat the cuff any color you want - and yes, it does screw into the factory stand's holes.
Approx. 4" taller than the factory stand - it keeps the back of the machine where the battery compartment is up out of the mud and snow - when sitting on the ground it increases the angle to the coil, so no moisture runs up the leg and gets in the machines electronics.

Its the best $60.00 you can spend on your machine !

Contact - Rob - from New York state - his forum screen name is -" Mr. Krayola".

Good luck ! --- Mark

The good news with that arm cup you don't have to remove the stock stand. By not removing the stock stand you want void your warranty if you have any left. It fits right over the top of the stock stand. Good Luck!

The Jeff Herke set up is absolutely amazing especially when combined with the neoprene cover.
He sells them direct on FleaBay.

I use the Jeff Herke stand. indiannationsdetectors.com/cuffs I Bought the arm cuff pad off E-bay that is made from neoprene. The same thing divers suits are made from helps to wick the moister away from your forearm.

Ok, what about the Jeff Herke one? Can you leave the stock stand on that one as well so your warranty wont be voided????

I have one of the Jeff Herke cuff/stand with cover and it makes detecting much easier on the arm. I can detect hours with out the arm getting tired, the detector feels better balanced. no modifications to the detector to install it.
I purchased mine from http://www.indiannationsdetectors.com/cuffs.html