Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AFTER FURTHER REVIEW.....VAQUERO WILL BE MY NEW MACHINE OF CHOICE

dlkamp

After receiving all your guys feedback and after exhausting research and reviews I have decided to take the plunge and upgrade to the Vaquero. Can't seem to find any negatives to this machine. Should be a great detector for hunting for old silver. That is my addiction finding deep silver coins. Thanks again for all your wisdom and feedback. Will let you know how the Vaquero treats me.

It'll work well for that. Thats what it was desinged for, after all.
The only Tesoro machine that might be deeper is the Tejon, and most will say the Vaquero is the same circuit.

Vaquero is my go to machine, when I'm in doubt.

Congrats on the Vaquero! I just got one and really like it. I found a nice 1948 Rosie the other day with it. It was on a site I have pounded with my X-Terra 70. The dime was at least 6-7" down. Good luck to you with yours, Beale.

Well I sure do like mine.

I can not say for any one els, but for me, it is a joy to run.

HH,

The V is a great machine. I just put one up in the forsale on this forum. (headphones too) I've found a lot of deeeep buttons with the V

Hey Manganos, how much do you want for your used Vaquero? I haven't purchased one yet, so let me know how much you want for yours and I will buy it.

Now there is a committed man! No haggling, but "name your price and I'll pay it."
That's awesome.

Hey don't want to hijack the thread. I have it posted in the classifieds on this forum. $310 and I'll ship. Thx.

Manganos, just a couple of questions about your Vaquero for sale. How many hours of use and how good of shape is it in? I couldn't find it on the Classified section. Sorry about that. Could you please give me as much information on it as you can. thanks