Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After dumping more then 50 ............

General Ray

pounds I'm thinking some of you fine folks wonder what the heck is Ray eating to go from 228 to 174, after all he is not dieting and I am not :thumbup:, how is he dropping the weight slowly but surly, well Ray still eats alot like Ray always did, like a pig in a feeding fansy at feeding time but Ray just made a little adjustment to the things that he eats, plus walking a mile or four ain't bad either folks :thumbup:

Please click on the photos to get the real view of what Ray eats everyday and never goes hungry, that's a fact folks, whats in your refrigerator :clapping:

Target weight, anything lower then 174, maybe 150's from 228, think about the possibility :biggrin:

IMG00029-20090327-2014.jpg

<embed SRC="http://www.barbneal.com/wav/tvthemes/kotter.wav" autostart=true loop=true width=48 height=0 volume=127>

my chicken fried,,my potatoes loaded, tho I do like water but need to drink more. I'm just kiddin' you General, you are eating very healthy, and the best thing you got going for you is your determination! I commend you for that more than anything. Keep on going until you are satified! Then you can send us an updated before and after picture! :clapping:

I have about 10 lbs to get rid of after be cabin bound most of the winter. No way to hike with all the ice and snow here, mostly ice. Not bad now. Got to get my GPS out and start Geocaching again. I've got all the easy ones close by, so I'llhave to kike to get them now.

Keep up the good work...

George-CT