Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

After a month and a half off

relic-hunter

from MD'ing I went to the local beach (not really beach season here in S. Florida, until the snowbirds get here) but I think I found my first silver. It looks to be a pendent of some sort with the initials XL but it looks to be missing the part of the pendent that would attach it to a necklace, maybe thats why it was lost. But anyway the stamp/marking on the back is a little unclear but the last 2 digits look to be 25, with the first digit maybe an 8 or 3 or 9. I can't tell, I know 9 is the most popular. I need a stronger magnifier. It also seems to have 12 of 13 stones ( probably cubic zirconia ) but any way I am pretty sure it is my first silver!!!! Whoo Hoo!

Ken

Nice find.

It's probably 925 silver.

Never know about the stones???

Thanks for sharing,

Tabdog