Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Advertising Info..Question?

M-scope

Is the Fisher F75 "Special Edition" the same as the "Limited Edition"???? I dont think it is but not sure!?!
Someone on the "bay" has a picture of a 75 year Special Edition box and calls it a special edition in his title. But in his description, he lists/describes the LTD with boost-cache etc...It looks like a new seller with no-feedback...Scammer?,or mistake? I wonder but dont know....

The original F-75 is the Special Edition. The Limited Edition is the currently camo machine later to be black from my understanding. It sounds like either the person doesn't know what they are talking about or a scammer...I would stear clear of that one for sure. There are some unscrupulous sellers and unfortunately a few dealers that are doing some funny stuff on ebay these days which really disappoints me...c'est la vie!

There appears to be a ltd edition sticker on the outside of the box, and the picture of the contents is an ltd. But...

Who in their right mind would risk buying a four figure detector from someone with no feedback??????????

and has zero feed back. I think there is something wrong with that deal. It has two bids on it but I don't think its an ltd. Maybe wrong. Just my thoughts.

I thought the LTD's were all camo. but wasnt 100% positive...I reported it... If it was a mistake?,he can fix it...If it wasnt?, hopefully he'll be watched...I'd hate to see anyone get ripped like that...Especially at the "Buy It Now" price listed on it if its a "standard" F75..

Don't lose sleep over this one, M-scope.

The box is the correct one for the LTD.

Fisher did not make a new box for the LTD, they just put a round LTD sticker on the outside of the original F75 box.

The LTDs are all camo, but the box they are packed in shows the original F75 because it's the 1st gen F75 box. The only difference is that extra round sticker.

I hate to see someone get ripped off too, but...

You can only do so much to protect people from their own stupidity.

If you bid on an expensive metal detector with someone who has 0 feedback in an effort to save a few bucks (because anyone with any sense won't bid with a seller like that and the final price will usually be a little bit lower than with an established seller) and you get ripped off, I hate to say it, but you're kind of getting what you asked for.

marcomo said:
Don't lose sleep over this one, M-scope.

The box is the correct one for the LTD.

Fisher did not make a new box for the LTD, they just put a round LTD sticker on the outside of the original F75 box.

The LTDs are all camo, but the box they are packed in shows the original F75 because it's the 1st gen F75 box. The only difference is that extra round sticker.

I hate to see someone get ripped off too, but...

You can only do so much to protect people from their own stupidity.

If you bid on an expensive metal detector with someone who has 0 feedback in an effort to save a few bucks (because anyone with any sense won't bid with a seller like that and the final price will usually be a little bit lower than with an established seller) and you get ripped off, I hate to say it, but you're kind of getting what you asked for.

Your right.. I dug my box out and looked at it.. I definatley would have advertised it as an LTD if thats what it is!?!...O'well..

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/brochures/F75ltd-BLACK-sellsheet.pdf

http://www.fisherlab.com/hobby/news.htm

F75 Special Edition in black with BP and CL

J