Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Adults enjoy Halloween too! ................

Kelley (Texas)

We really enjoyed spending Halloween with our grandson, Brayden, last night. He is now 2 1/2 years old and this is really his first official Halloween. He was dressed in a monkey costume that Heather's mother made for him...she did one outstanding job making it. Heather, Brayden, and our son walked several blocks trick or treating and it did not wear Brayden out like we figured it would. When they returned, Brayden ate a second dinner and got his second wind. He played on the back patio deck, played with the dog, and generally went full blast...you could tell that it was going to be a long night for Dennis and Heather when they finally left at approximately 10:00 PM. :lol: We really love and enjoy that little boy. He is such a happy little boy, and smart too! In one of the pictures posted below, you will see him bent over laughing because he had just made Heather fuss at him because he was clowning around when we were tying to take the pictures...he has already learned how to tease Heather or Debbie to get a reaction out of them. :lol: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 109224 halloween2008_e2.JPG]

[attachment 109225 halloween2008_e3.JPG]

[attachment 109226 halloween2008_e4.JPG]

[attachment 109227 halloween2008_e5.JPG]

gee i wonder where he is learning how to get the wimmen yelling?:rofl: Can't wait till he turns your own tricks back on you;) and i'm betting that his daddy
helps also. Great looking boy and good thing there are no wimmen around right now or they would be calling him cute:rolleyes::lol:

but Brayden calls cats "puzzy cats." Both Debbie and Heather are still angry at me for that faithful day that I called our cat a "puzzy cat." Once in a while he will ask where the "puzzy cat" is hiding, but he will leave the "cat" part off...that makes Debbie and Heather angry at me again all over again! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :lol:

was called "are you being served" if anyone knows this comedy,you will recall a lot of cat jokes :)

You can see he is loving it:clap:

n/t