Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Addiction:cam:

devildog3rd

Couldn't stand it any longer and had to go. Bad choice of one place where heavy equipment had been in the past and covered up the home site but tried it anyway.

Only found a crushed kettle an old plastic ink pin and part of a bull dozer track. The rest was covered up.

JohnsPics022.jpg

JohnsPics020.jpg

You better be careful. Remember those commercials in the 1980s about cocaine addiction where the guy was sitting on his front porch bitching that he had lost his house and his car and his family and his dog and on and on? If you're going out hunting in that mess you are gonna have it really bad when it warms up and you start getting the good stuff. I hope you don't live too close to me. Good luck!

Chris

:rofl:

Good luck. A little to cold for me to :detecting:

Nice to be YOUNG and full of ENERGY:hot:

Great you can take the COLD & SNOW!! :thumbup:

Good Hunting!!

GaryL .... :garrett::detecting:

Hey,
ya only posted that to let the folks see ya doin' it in style.
I'd say (very) cool pics.
Give that man some applause for trying, he deserves it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

If you live between Pineville and Harlan, Kentucky you have some competition.

I didn't find anything worth taking a picture of so I figured I would snap a few of me trying.:biggrin:

I would have stayed longer but I had a curious bear sneaking up on me and had to leave. That bear can have that spot it wasn't worth fighting for.