Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ace250 finally pays off!

MissSpark

Long time no see, fellow Detectorists!

Today Dig and I went out on a skirmish with our respective detecting units this afternoon. Tide was nice and low... he took the excal out in the surf, and I decided to take a chance and test the Ace out in the wet sand for a change. After thirty minutes of weaving around inquiring tourists I found my first beauty. 14K and 3.6 grams of "precious". :twodetecting: Dig placed in second with his find, a .925 "Abstenence" Ring.

Of course there was the nail-clippers, tweezers, and Spare Change. It was a good day detecting. :)

Happy Hunting Guys and Gals! Hope you enjoy the pic.

-Miss Spark

I haven't found any gold at the beach with my Ace250 but I did find 3 gold last year in parks with it.

Great finds with the ACE. Congrats !!!

I know! Plus I want to try snorkeling with the detector late into the summer, when I will be in better physical shape :smoke:

Thanks for the praise and support!!!

MissSpark...my wife found a nice gold ring with ice in 6" of water. We had just finished about an hour in 3' of water and she was relaxing and laying in the shallow water with her snorkel. I've decided she can't go with ME anymore. (Just kidding)
A friend of mine has found more good stuff with that ACE 250. Wonder what it would do in a waterproof enclosure.