Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ACE Yard Test

DJR

Hi all interested individuals

As I posted last week I was going to do a test on various target items planted in an area of my yard here in Florida over the holiday weekend.

Here are the results:

I detected the test plot to determine if any targets were within the plot. No targets were found so the area started as a

Thanks for the info Don I use the Ace with the sniper coil mostly because I hunt at alot of schools trash everywhere I get six to seven inches good signals have dug up to ten when the ground was damp. Howard

That's truly interesting. Are you saying the gold rings were causing the icon to jump back and forth on each side of the nickel? If so, that's TRULY interesting. Thanks.

Sorry for the way the post came out. The item results were supposed to be in two rows and the ID info in bold!

Slingshot

Yes the gold items rang up on both sides of the 5c mark. So did the Stainless steel spoon. So any SS jewelry will probably register the same as gold items. I would swing the detector over the target and it would chime off as a good hit on the right side then as I was trying to see the exact location still swinging it would pop on over to the other side of the 5c mark. So I have no idea how many gold items I have been missing cause most of the junk items I have found are in this same zone..."dig it all" is my motto from now on!

Notice the Aluminum Desoto token as I said was ALL OF THE ID SPECTRUM! It did the same thing when I first found it in the yard.

Don

I'm hoping you've found a way to identify some rings. I'll certainly check out some of those targets! I'm thinking it will do this in a/m or relics mode more often than any other modes 'cause the other modes have a tad too much disc. BTW, the relics mode is my favorite mode. That's another reason I wouldn't be happy with the 150.