Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ace 250?

Weekendwarrior

I am looking to upgrade to a decent coin / relic detector. I currently have an Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX that does so so. I have read several people use the Garret Ace 250 for parks / land. Does the Ace 250 have an option for headphones? What about Whites Classic 5id? All advice is appreciated.

The Ace 250 is a good choice it a coin magnet it does have a headphone jack, the whites I don't run one can't help. Howard

I have an ACE 250 and love it. Find lots of coins and relics as well. It's all about knowing your machine and the ACE 250 is a great machine to know!!:thumbup:

The ACE is a coin and ring vacuum. Get a set of headphones with an in line volume control, as some find the audio loud at full throttle in those headsets.

Garrett Ace 250 = Treasure in your pouch.:wiggle:

Hello,
I happen to have a Classic 5ID. I haven't used it in awhile, in fact, I gave it to a guy, to use. I also have an M6. I am now awaiting the arrival of an ACE250. The one thing I can say, if you want a NO programs, two knob detector, with no ability to change out coils, then the 5ID is for you. I don't know, cause I don't have it yet, but for the money, and the comments of folks on this forum about the 250, I believe the 250 will be much more fun, and a performer to boot.. I will say target pinpointing is great on both the 5ID and the M6. But first you gotta find it. I have a cousin that has a Minelab SE and he said about the Garrett, "Those Ace 250's are good little machine, I think you'll like it" Off track a bit, you won't need a Swingy Thingy to handle the 250... you will be able to hunt all day, and enjoy the evening.
Bill

I've noticed people on other forums sometimes putting down the Ace (and Garrett) belltone, but I really like it.

Like the ads say: it's the sound of money!