Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

" Ace 250",... i am becoming very tempted to want one.

patricks

gggeee, i hope you guys know all the good comments, and reviews i am seeing here about the ACE 250, the more i am tempted to get one, and the Sniper coil to go with the Ace 250. sounds like the Ace 250 will be an excellent machine. i already own a Tesoro sidewinder micromax.<=(my $55 pawn shop find).
thank you very much, and good hunting. "Patrick"

I used to have a Sidewinder. Is a great little machine but you'll love the 250 - a real coin magnet. Hope to see you soon posting your finds. Good luck.

Bill

With a post like that Patrick, you might start getting private messages from some dealers waiving a magic 250 wand under your nose! You'll have to explain to your other half, that you couldn't help it! you were under a trance when you bought it.:poke:
Mick Evans.

n/t

keep the sidwinder.but get a 250 its a great coin hunter i love mine it is different than the sidwinder but they both have their place in hunting.

It's fun, every so often to take a simple 'knobby' machine like the 'Winder and just cherry pick dimes and quarters (you'll get copper pennies too).

But then, a TID machine comes in handy also. Definitely get the sniper for the 250, it will help in heavy trash immensely. Expect some, if not alot of falsing with the stock coil in heavy, heavy pulltabs. The sniper will work very well in these sites.

I think you'll find that the Sidewinder is a decent machine in iron junk, while that 250/sniper will work better in modern trash. Pinpointing will be easier/faster also with the small coil.

Skillet

Hi, i am a widower, so i don't have to account to my other half if i become tempted to upgrade my "md'ing machines". i also plan to get a "wide scan coil for the Tesoro sidewinder micromax", there is a 7" wide scan coil for it, but just wish they made a 5.75" wide scan coil for it. there is a standard 5.75" concentric coil for my machine, also a 4" concentric coil. i have the standard 8" concentric coil on my Tesoro sidewinder micromax for now,...
any guidance/thoughts toward coils for my sidewinder would be most welcome.
thank you very much, and "good hunting". "Patrick"

G'day Patrick.
With the tesoro inquiries, just pop over to the Tesoro forum. The boys there are quite helpful as well.
Sorry to hear that you lost your wife, but glad that you have moved on. Enjoy your detecting.
Mick Evans.