Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Accept or Reject?

fallenCrow27

Ok, so what is the deal with the Accept or Reject button on this machine does it lock in the target so when you swing over it multiple times it will find it or is it just a button. Will it recognize future targets with the same FeCo. I am confused.

I think I could answer that. but I think others have and have it done it much better than I could. Search in this forum and in the Explorer forum as the concept and the methods are almost identical...or get Andy's book on the Explorer and the E-Trac and you'll have this question and just about every future question you can ask about either machine answered within those 188 pages. It's a good investment if you are a serious hunter....Jim