Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

About yesterday at Church.......

warthog

I did the song by Steve Wariner,'Holes in the Floor of Heaven',and it was so appropriate,because earlier this week,we had a 15 year old girl killed in a needless car wreck......

Ya know,Brothers and sisters-In spite of the devil causing problems with me and my family,when I am in Church and a part of a worship service,I give it all I got,when I sing and play,it is for God,I do it.He has been such a great source of comfort to me.A fellow church goer told me last night,this:'That song you did for worship service sounded great,the best you have ever done'.......Marcia tells me she loves my music,and folks at the Friday jam at Ruthies appreciate what I do.....Jesus told us 'Blessed are the peacemakers',and if all I have to do is say 'I'm sorry' once in a while,....If that is all it takes in my situation to 'send the devil running',so be it.......It is almost scary,how fast those words can change a brouhaha i to a blessing,in my case 15 minutes,really........Steve.

We played that at my daughter's wedding as a tribute to my mom, step dad, and my son in laws grandpa. Not a dry eye in the house.