Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

About seven years ago I had this dream.......

I thought I might share it with you. I am not one to fabricate or seek attention by any means. Nor do I neccessarily think that what I'm going to tell you means anything or is in any way profound. It was just a peculiar dream and I've often wondered what was it's meaning, if any. I was standing on the bank of the small river where we used to live (in my dream) and I looked up into the air, not that high above and there before me, in slow motion, flew the Israeli Airforce. Every aircraft was white and as they flew past, very slowly, it was silent. Not an engine roaring, not even a noise from the breeze. Utter silence ! I stood there in awe but unafraid and just watched as a steady stream of aircraft drifted slowly past. As this entourage came to an end, I looked to my left and coming towards me and rolling on the waters surface was a procession of vehicles led by a hearse. I could see the wheels of these cars turning ever so slowly. Except for the soft sound of water running off the tires, there was no noise. It wasn't a frightening dream.....just very strange. And, I was not aware in this dream who or what the car procession was for. Maybe a new beginning at that time signified by the end of another ? Not a story per say but it's certainly something different. I've had a couple of odd dreams like this. Maybe I'm nutso ?:shrug:

but things like your dream frighten me to a certain degree...I guess it is because I do not understand them and don't know what I am facing. I stay clear of unexplained, unnatural things...just don't mess with them. Just like the lone graves down here on the many ranches in South Texas...I have ridden by many lone graves and never gave it a second thought, but let something strange happen at one of those graves, I will leave the area as fast as I can. I do not know what to make of your dream...it is spooky. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

that you have a hidden desire to make love to a Israli Sheep. :D I just might have that wrong but either that or a Giant Woodpecker :wiggle:

zee first thing zat comes into you mind ven I zay... aardvark!!!

Ach zo... zis means zat you are an easterner who vishes he was a vesterner!!! :lol:

Calm seas

M

I'd move out your guys way in a heartbeat. And I've never even been there. Was just asking Wayner a few things about B.C. on another thread. Gotta get out there one day for a snooparound. I probably wouldn't want to go back to Ontario. Pretty sure of that.:)

These are all Panoramas so be sure to scroll to the right and ignore the dates on them. I had not set it right

[attachment 32752 arrowheadplace.jpg]

[attachment 32753 Burton2.jpg]

[attachment 32754 Goatmountainpan.jpg]

[attachment 32756 Mt-Scaia-Pan.jpg]

i use to have this crazy dream when i was in my late teens and early,mid twenties.i would have this dream several times a year,with just a little variance,i would dream i was having a heart attack,i would be crying out to God to help me,and then i would wake up and it would seem i was out of breath,and man,i would sure be glad to wake up.
one day,i had to go to the doctor for something,i can't remember what,it was the doctor i went to as a kid,i didn't have a doctor that i went where i lived then,so i just thought of him,anyway i told him of this reoccuring dream and my distress.

he asked me if i drank beer,and i said yes,quite a bit on weekends,he asked did i sleep on my stomach,and at the time i did.he told me that it might be the result of being full of beer and sleeping on my stomach causing me to have a little more trouble breathing.made some sense,and i started sleeping on my back,never had that dream again:).

That sure was a strange one. There have been many dreams like that that have signified major changes in the world. Heck, you might be a prophet!
Thanks for sharing!

Dave

Just giving you some grief, but seriously, sometimes if you eat something right before bed time, you will have really strange dreams! Who knows what this meant? Dreams are supposed to be our means to escape, but nightmares are something else!

Your post was interesting, though! Who knows????? :)

:wiggle:that is one crazy arse dream all right. wonder why you can hear the water and not the plane motors?

I have had several dreams that got me in a heap of u know for I am bad about talking in me sleep and calling out names and what we were doin:shrug:

But I'll remember your advice about eating before bed. Who knows, maybe I ate kosher that evening !:lol: