Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Zippo!

REVIER

I have found a few lighters in the past but all junk.
Today, on a very short hunt in the cold I finally came across the real deal.
I am sending it back to the factory and they can either fix it or send me a new one...either way I am happy.
I already own several, but not a slimline like this one.
All I aim for is one good find on every hunt and this was a good one.

I agree Revier,good find. I have yet to find a zippo.

Rare find. I dug this one up, about 4 inches deep. Cleaned it up, added lighter fluid and it worked fine. Gave it away to a relative. Also found the bent up gold bangle.

Nice find Rev. It would be cool if they could put a new
wheel on it and get it to function. The patina is the story...
Grats and happy hunting!

Rdunzl said:
Nice find Rev. It would be cool if they could put a new
wheel on it and get it to function. The patina is the story...
Grats and happy hunting!
ok

Zippo has the best warranty out there.
I will send this to them and they will either refurbish it back to perfect working condition or they will replace it.
This warranty is for any lighter they have ever made no matter what the condition and that is for life.

Really? I've got one I found in the lake mud, really trashed, so you say send it in? Great find there Revier!:clapping:
Mud

Congrats. I found this lighter the other day. It's a Ronson Whirlwind from the 50's.

mudpuppy said:
Really? I've got one I found in the lake mud, really trashed, so you say send it in? Great find there Revier!:clapping:
Mud

YEP!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA_NqduNick[/video]