Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A years worth of clad ready to cash in....

fwcrawford

While it was raining today, I got all my clad out and sorted, counted, and rolled it up.
All finds were with the Equinox 800 except for $2.36 that I found with another detector while water hunting local lakes over the summer.
I had a great year and was pleasantly surprised at how well I did after totaling up everything.
My grand total was $330.54
I also had a great year of finding silver coins, getting up to 50.
My Equinox is not obsolete by a long shot and I have no plans to replace it anytime soon.
Thank for looking!!
IMG_0413.JPG
IMG_0414.JPG
IMG_0415.JPG

😮😮😮 what a nice ending to the year!! You did phenomenal with the Equinox! This machine Is a coin magnet!! I can send you a bunch of pennies if you would like 🤭
I still want those half dollars 🤣
But I’ll settle for a pizza and coke 🤭

I may be seeing them in my sleep tonight… too many!!!🤣😂
Oh I can show you what “too many” looks like. 😂😂 You will be having nightmares 😁😂😂
How do I know? I’ve been looking at them for two years 😂😂😂🤣🤣

People trust too much in technology, when sometimes the best thing is to know perfectly what you are using. I do not mean that electronics have not advanced, but do we really believe that from one year to the next it changes so much that your device becomes obsolete? Good findings, congratulations !!
PS: If you are going to deliver pizzas, reserve a piece for me ... 😉🤣

While it was raining today, I got all my clad out and sorted, counted, and rolled it up.
All finds were with the Equinox 800 except for $2.36 that I found with another detector while water hunting local lakes over the summer.
I had a great year and was pleasantly surprised at how well I did after totaling up everything.
My grand total was $330.54
I also had a great year of finding silver coins, getting up to 50.
My Equinox is not obsolete by a long shot and I have no plans to replace it anytime soon.
Thank for looking!!
View attachment 22065View attachment 22066View attachment 22067
Wow, with all thos coins you must Be tired! Congratulations, nice pile!
What are your favorite settings?
Tony

Wow, with all thos coins you must Be tired! Congratulations, nice pile!
What are your favorite settings?
Tony
Thanks!!
I took a nap after I finished yesterday!😂
My settings are as follows:
Park 1
Sensitivity 22-24
50 tones
Multi frequency
Recovery 4
F2 0
Ground balance at default 0
And a slow sweep speed even when just looking for clad.
Jim (JimmyCt) gave me some tips when I got my Equinox a couple years ago and I have pretty much run these settings from day one.

Thanks!!
I took a nap after I finished yesterday!😂
My settings are as follows:
Park 1
Sensitivity 22-24
50 tones
Multi frequency
Recovery 4
F2 0
Ground balance at default 0
And a slow sweep speed even when just looking for clad.
Jim (JimmyCt) gave me some tips when I got my Equinox a couple years ago and I have pretty much run these settings from day one.
Rest up til’ spring buddy 🤭 don’t wear yourself out. 😂

Cha-ching!

You did well. You can buy a lot of detecting stuff with that.