Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A word you have used in your post has been banned from use. Please use a different word or contact the forum administrators.................help......

Greg from Mi.

I just typed a post about detectors and it wont let me post it. I didnt use any "bad" words ( dont type or talk that way) some how something is a miss. Problem is it doesnt tell which word I cant use
any ideas as what to do?
This was to be a reply for what detectors should I use
Greg

Maybe they think that you or others are trying to advertise different brands as the best and probably not allowed because of those advertising on the Fine's Forums! Just a guess, otherwise I don't know because detector sure isn't a dirty word! :rolleyes: May God Bless! :angel: Betty

Geees you'd think it would tell you what the word was.........It must be pretty bad when the computer won't repeat what you said LOL.

email on the way! You naughty boy! :nono:

If you mentioned a website that is about Minelab detector owners then you will get the profanity looking thing. Apparently there is some reason beyond me why we cannot share Minelab information, sites, videos, etc. with each other....other than doing it here and only here. If you spell out the website and add a dot com and its not Findmall you wind up with the profanity stuff. Here is a sample - I will use spaces in between the letters.... www.m i n e l a b o w n e r s.com and it will look normal except the spaces...do the same thing without the spaces and you get www.minelabowners.com. So there ya go - censorship. And I thought we were all doing what we could to promote detecting and helping one another with information to better our finds. :shrug: Looks like not everyone shares that feeling.

...I posted on here and was talking about some pics that I was going to put on here-I mistakenly left the C out of the word pics(didnt have Spell check on);took me a while what I did wrong.OOPS...:thumbdown: