Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A word of warning to all young pet owners......

warthog

Marcia has a young cat, around a year old, must be cutting teeth: THE THING CHEWS ON EVERYTHING,:veryangry:.......3 weeks ago, it chewed the phone line in half, shutting down the phone for 3 days.....YESTERDAY, she chewed the line to the wireless router to pieces, making our Internet fall down and go boom.........I told Marcia -SERIOUSLY-"If that cat gets hold of a 120 volt electrical cord and chews into a live wire, it's going to look like that cat on Christmas Vacation that chewed on the tree lights".........She thought I was kidding; but it wouldn't take much of a shock to stop that animal's heart,and I DO NOT want to see that happen to ANY animal. Forewarned is forearmed, amen................

My sister's cat did the same thing. I would have gotten rid of that little trouble maker a long time ago. I had a cat once and he jumped off a second story deck landing. I guess he was thinking he could catch the bird that flew away. The cat hit the bushes down below...let out a loud meow...and was never seen again. We looked everywhere for that stupid cat but never did find him. Give me a dog any day.