Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A view from the top..

Dan-MO

I had an experience this past Sunday afternoon that doesn't happen everyday...

It was a beautiful day and I decided to spend a part of it detecting.I drove out to a old site deep in the woods that I (AND MANY OTHERS) have hunted many times in the past.It is a old ghost town site with only a few foundations left scattered in the woods to mark the spots where a small town once existed. These days it is a popular weekend retreat area for non locals to ride their 4 wheelers.

I parked my truck up on a ridge where a school was once located.My plan was to hunt down the ridge toward a ancient walled in pool of water where the townspeople once got their water from.I would hunt the thick brush and briars down towards the water in the hopes that the harder hunting conditions had detered some of the many other detectorists who have pounded this same area for years.

About an hour later with nothing to show for my efforts but bleeding arms from the briar scratches and a thorn in my left boot I had worked my way down till I was only about 40 feet above the water hole in thick brush .....but with a perfect view of the water.

I had just dug the only keeper I managed for the day (a dateless buffalo nickel) when a 4 wheeler with 2 very attrative young women pulled up to the water hole.While I was only about 40 feet above them with a clear view there was no way they could see me due to the heavy brush I was in.I had parked my truck on another road and walked thru the woods to the point I was at....

I wasn't quite sure what to do as to let them know I was there or wait for them to leave.The sight of a bleeding old man in the brush with a set of headphones on and holding a detector may have scared them to death or got ME shot!

Before I could decide what to do...in a matter of seconds....they were stripped down to their birthday suits and splashing in the water!I nearly had heart failure at this time and I am surprised they didn't hear my jaw hit the ground or my eyes pop out of my head!I tried hard to think of the honorable thing to do but to be honest I was nearly in shock and my brain couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing!

In a matter of seconds before I could muster the decency to avert my eyes...the show was over.Even though it was a hot day that spring water was icy and they were soon dressed and roaring away on the 4 wheeler without ever knowing of the show they had put on....leaving me in a state of shock. Somehow I couldn't regain any interest in detecting after this. It just goes to show you, you never know what you may find next....What a hobby!

Some guys have all the luck ! If you're trying to get some of us guys to head down there to do some detecting with ya, well, you're doing a good job of it ! That's a hunt you won't soon forget.;)

n/t

n/t

Get any pichers?? :D:D:D:D:

Now if it had been two fifty year old women, they would have discovered you! They would have heard you barfing!:)

But someone had to do it! I was really just looking out for the safety of those young women:shrug: Why,they could have drowned or got attacked by sharks or who knows what! Lucky for them I was there to keep a sharp eye out for them!:yikes::lol:

BTW,My wife tells me this area is now off limits for any future hunts:cry:

I have certainly seen +50 women that I found interesting!!! It is attitude!!

Old age, and sex with teenagers! That is what i am told, and i can vouch for the first:biggrin:

The lucky turd !:rofl:...........seriously Sunny, I'm with Royal on this one too..........attitude isn't everything......it's the only thing:)

will testify that an older woman with a great attitude and that can talk is much better than Eye Candy that you can not talk to and that full of themselves.

On a medical show a few weeks ago they were telling about this young girl, she was twenty. She was stunningly beautiful and I was taken with her right off the bat.

She had gotten drunk with friends and gotten in an argument. I can not remember just how it happened but she was trying to get in a door and the friends were trying to keep her out. She stuck her foot in the door, she must have been barefoot, and got it crushed. In fact she lost some of her toes.

It was a shame but the thing that stuck with me the most was when she was in the hospital bed and she said to the reporter, "Look at me! I am 20 and HOT and this happens to me! It is not fair!" Look at me and I am Hot! Well some village lost their idiot.

In my eyes she was no longer a beauty. She was some arrogant twit that got drunk and was stupid.

That youthful beauty leaves them but by the age of 20 their personality has not developed yet. Now I am talking about these young men too. They think they know it all but don't know squat. The girls are pretty to look at but that only gets a person so far in a relationship. Personality and attitude are far more important.

Now I am not interested in a couple hundred pounder with a nice smile either :rofl:

lark,or that water was really cold,heck,they had something to talk about when they got home.come to think of it,so did you:).

and some REALLY nice friends ??:rofl:

also gets better with age. I also was really turned off on one of the "Bachelor" TV series, where one of the girls selected to go on the show showed her career as "Socialite" and she told the other girls she was probably going to win because she was beautiful! What arrogance. This type of thing usually was really looked down at and considered conceited when I was growing up!

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys! I'm going to show this to all my +50 friends at girls weekend coming up! :cheekkiss: