Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A very sad announcement:thumbdown:

warthog

It is with great sadness,I have to tell you all that Chocolate the cat,one of our family member cats,passed on suddenly and unexpectedly,this morning.Marcia had him for almost 14 years.we took him to the vet,even though I knew he was already at the Rainbow Bridge,where all beloved pets go.Marcia is just heartbroken.His favorite thing was to sit on our laps,and soak up our body heat.He was an expert in getting into the trash basket,too..........

I am feeling really bad about this too,not just because he died,either......I had gone into town at 9:00AM this morning,he was sitting on my lap as usual,and I put him over on Marcia's chair,when I left,Marcia was still sleeping.She didn't know I went to town,she was still sleeping.When she found him in her chair at 9:15,he was already gone,and Marcia was all alone to deal with this,because I picked this time to go to town...........When I finally got home,Marcia was outside,crying her eyes out,and she told me she looked for me,and didn't know where I went,when I left,or when I'd be back........

The one time she needed me there desperately,and I let her down.

I will never be able to explain how bad I feel.......OF ALL THE TIMES FOR THE GRIM REAPER TO COME AROUND,I WAS GONE,leaving my wife to deal with him..........Right now,I think I really stink at being a husband..........:sadwalk::(:cry:

Sorry to hear the sad news. Don't beat yourself up as we never know when these things will happen. Prayers for peace and
comfort on the way.

Don't be so hard on yourself....it was time for Chocolate to go in death which could have happened anytime! I remember how I cried and cried over my cat, Tony, going away and I guess he died because he was old and sick, but not knowing for sure nor being with him made it even harder to accept! I still miss him, but pets just live a very short life compared to humans...I am just glad he isn't suffering with kidney disease any more, he was an inside cat but loved going outdoors to explore during the day and cats, when ready to die, will go somewhere by themselves....I tried finding him without success! I cried and cried with my brother's passing because I wasn't with him when he passed on after being placed in Hospice Care by his dr.! Sure leaves an empty spot in our hearts for pets and family when leaving us for good! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma