Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A testimony I have wanted to share with you all….

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
I feel I am supposed to share so others can also share this.

Healing through Obedience

In the spring of 2017 I pulled the tendons in the arch of my right foot. Dr's diagnosis was plantars fasciitis. He said it could take six weeks or six months to heal. It was a hard road with work that needed done, two grandsons that I wanted to enjoy, and family time out enjoying the many adventures that we like to do. At times it was very painful, even having to use crutches more times than any other in my life. Well six months came and went, then seven, eight, nine, and still no healing. Toward the end of those nine months I also pulled some muscles in my back.

Now I consider myself a man of prayer. Many people come to me often asking me to pray for many different situations. I believe it is a ministry, as many of these people are not Christians. One day at the tail end of that nine months I felt God was telling me to ask others to pray for my healing. For some reason I heard Him say (7 people for 7 days)
I wasn't sure what it meant, so I didn't do anything. The next day He reminded me again. You pray for others, it is time for you to seek prayers for healing. Again I heard (7 people for 7 days) Okay I hear you Lord.

Who do I ask Lord? I believe God sent me seven names of people who I knew would pray for my healing for seven days. So I sent messages to these faithful servants of His and six of them answered the call right away. The seventh I knew would get the message and I assumed he would pray. Now I did tell each of them that I didn't know why 7 people for 7 days but felt God telling me this.

The next day was Sunday and we headed off to church. We headed in to sit where we normally do only to find a family already there. No big deal we just sat behind them. We had worship then the message started. My mind wandered for a moment and I was looking around and for some reason looked at the front row. I counted back and realized we were in the seventh row. So I look to the far left and counted down to myself and I'm in the seventh seat. Okay God what does this mean? So my mind goes back to the message and the pastor said, (On the seventh day march around the city seven times) Okay God you have my full attention now! What does all this mean? I can't wait to do my devotions tonight to see the next set of sevens. These three sets of seven were no coincidence.

Reading my devotions that night there were no sevens. Well fast forward a few days and I noticed a big difference in how good my foot felt. Some of my seven prayer partners checked in on me. Day five I'm feeling much better, six was even better, and on day seven my foot pain of over nine months was gone! I truly believe that my obedience to Him, when he said ask others to pray and I will heal you. Is the reason I was healed on the seventh day.

I was talking to my 16 year old daughter about it about a week later. I was still wondering after the 3 sets of 7 why I didn't see 7 sets that I was expecting. She said, Dad you had 3 sets. that equals 6. You were healed on the 7th day. That equals seven. I give all the Glory to God for my healing and I thank the seven who prayed. God is good all the time.
By the way there is a part two to this testimony.
God Bless.

PTL, Mike! God is soooo good & as you always say, "God is good all the time"! He loves His Children; especially, His obedient ones! Looking forward to the second part of your testimony for Lord Jesus! It has been a year & my back is better, as I can now bend over without so much pain & able to do some lifting & going through boxes that I haven't been able to do since moving in with my sister July 4, 2017, but still have to take it slow & easy, so I won't hurt my back all over again!! Can't walk well or carry boxes but my cane and wheel chair comes in handy for that! Got some news for all when things are completed--right now everything is still iffy; so taking it one day at a time! My computer giving me trouble again; so if you don't see me posting, I will give you a call & let you know how I am doing & what is going on! Love you all & God Bless all my forum friends! Ma

How many times we fail to pray and receive no answers ? Thanks for sharing this with us, a good reminder to keep. Steve in so la

Awesome testimony! I am thankful for your healing. Now I pray God grants you the opportunity to share this testimony seven times to seven non believers and have seven converts! AMEN!

God knows I wasn't one of the 'seven' you asked to pray for you but you were in my prayers, from the day you mentioned you had the foot injury. God has His ways of healing and we don't always understand them but He will bless us in relation to our trust and faith in Him. Some sixteen years ago I contracted leukemia and I knew the journey would be difficult but I went to Him, in prayer, stating that I belieaved He would heal me and whether it was in the near future or the last day when Jesus returns to take us home ...... either way I would win!
He chose to heal me by allowing me to attain remission, of the cancer, within 90 days. Others ~ some I knew ~ went into remission in as little as 30 days. As we believe ... so we are healed. Thanks for your testimony and for sharing with us all.