Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A taste of America....( too bad it wasn't an Eagle)

Ron J

Monday, almost in my driveway, Tim, a neighbor flagged me down ,and pointed to his porch railing....i looked, drove down my driveway, got my camera, called Linda out to see this.. The bird was in no rush to get down, just posed a bit, eventually hopped down, and took his? sweet time crossing a lawn and disappeared ... I will call this photo " American Pie" :D[attachment 99508 DSC05075.jpg][attachment 99509 DSC05072.jpg][attachment 99510 DSC05073.jpg][attachment 99511 DSC05079.jpg]

I have a question for you boat people. I power washed my five kayaks and two canoes today and thought it might make a difference in their movement through the water if I waxed them or something. Do you have a suggestion what would be the best thing to use on them? I thought of using regular car wax but maybe there is something better?????

but i think car wax is the same. I would try a small area first, to make sure it just doesn't turn the area white. (like waxing an old car in the sun, the paint sucks in the wax,and you can't get it off) May not make much difference in fresh water, but in Salt water, it makes it easier to wash off the salt,and water spots.

n/t

Makes sense considering all the turkeys we have in Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cupajo

Google some of the marine web sites or just Hard Wax for boats. They make a real hard paint also but its pricey as all get out.... I think they put in on snowboards also. Geo

n/t