Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Study of Morality

newnature

At that fateful moment, Adam and Eve are standing together at the tree, and although only the woman and the serpent speak, Adam was present, and it seems he accepted the fruit that his wife handed him. He was fully complicitous, and indeed, Yahweh holds him responsible. Yahweh reproaches Adam. Adam says: Well, Eve handed to me. She gave it to me. Eve explains, the serpent tricked me. Yahweh vents his fury on all three, and he does so in ascending order: first the serpent for his trickery and then the woman, and finally the man. The doctrine of original sin, which is the idea that humans after Adam are born into a state of sin, by definition. The actions of Adam and Eve bring death to the human race, they don

God bless.

Welcome to the forum and your posting info is interesting...thanks for sharing and hope you enjoy the CMD Forum for we are Brothers and Sisters-in-Christ Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I've been digging up this life in John 5:26, a kind of life Yeshua was to have. At the time Yeshua made that statement, he didn't have that kind of life, he was to have it. So I dug deeper and discovered this life Yeshua was to have, is the same kind of life, that tree of life produced. Yeshua did get that life, when Yahweh raised Yeshua from among the dead. We as diggers, know what can be found, when we keep on digging. We too will get that life at the gathering together, that life is cool stuff. Maybe someone here in their digging, uncovered more info on this life that Yahweh has within himself, I'm always trying to learn more about life.