Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A short video of a first trip with the Vaquero

mrm1955

Went to the school park this weekend for my first trip out with the Vaquero.

It was great, I love this thing.

A short 1 minute video of a couple of finds with my cell phone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDlmaWX7PWE

Some cool vid's you have there. I really liked my Vaquero when i had it. I hope to get another one some time.

Nice video. The Tesoro Vaquero will get the job done. It's amazing how deep it will hit on really tiny small stuff.

tabman

I love my Vaquero...so easy to swing all day and DEEP! It loves tiny targets and is great for coins and relics. You can't beat it for the money.

Topo said:
nice demo, thumbs up for the earring

Yeah, I couldn't believe it picked up that ear ring stud at a couple of inches deep.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

On this outing I found 4 quarters, 1 dime, 2 nickels, 6 pennies and the ear ring along with the usual trash.

Pretty good trip for me.