Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Ring Of A Blessing!

D Wes

At a local park to day a child approached me with a big smile on her face, she didn't bombard me with a hundred questions or was she a pest. I was drinking a cold soft drink and could see she wanted one as well, her comment was I will help you if you could help me buy a pop. I just gave her a dollar and off she went and back! She watched me with eyes of an eagle observing how I dug a target and filled my holes. Then she started to really help me, picking up the dirt I pulled out of the hole and swing it across the coil for me and filling my holes back in with great care. The way she talked it was easy to determine the Poverty in her and her mom's life. I got a signal as if there were multiple targets and we started to dig and out popped a pull tab, she started to pull some more dirt out swing it across the coil and Beep Beep! she had a ring in her hand caked in a cluster of dirt, I looked at it but couldn't tell what it was but had an idea! Mr. Wes can I have it she said? OK, go and rinse it off so we can see what kind of ring it is. All I will say is it had some pretty darn nice looking stones on it and a heavy gold band. She told me that it would make her Mom smile and happy when she gave it to her. I agreed with her not feeling any remorse. She ran off across the street and in her house, I started back detecting, down digging I looked up to see the child and mother standing in front of me, Mr. Wes did you really give this ring to my Daughter, Yes and she earned it. The lady started to cry and the child's face was glowing like a star. Her last words were, Mr. Wes some day I am going to have my very own Detector.

Really nice!!

J

hoping we can make that dream come true for the little girl. I have a detector she and her Mom can have. Need info from you Sir.

Very touching indeed.

Pete in MI
Christian Metal Detecting forum