Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Redneck named Hank................

Kelley (Texas)

A rich South Texas man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors. He also invited Hank, the only redneck in the neighborhood.

He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion. Hank was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with all the women.

At the height of the party, the host said, "I have a 10-foot, man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in."

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash and every one turned around and saw Hank in the pool!

Hank was fighting the gator and kicking its a$$! Hank was jabbing the gator in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and flipping the gator through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Hank and the gator were screaming and raising hell. Finally Hank strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish. Hank then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says, "Well, Hank, I reckon I owe you a million dollars.

"No, that's okay. I don't want it," said Hank.

The rich man said, "Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet. How about half a million bucks then?"

"No thanks. I don't want it," answered Hank.

The host said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?"

Again Hank said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, "Well, Hank, then what do you want?

Hank said, "I want the name of the sumbich who pushed me in the pool. :rofl:

n/t

n/t

I must confess that I was going to use the name Mike or Wayne, but I had a feeling that Royal would consider that to be showing favorism. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n/t

Me, not being as innocent and deboner as you are, often miss these sly suckers:wave: Linda is not here to keep track on them but we can count on our Texan!!!:thumbup:

seldom rocks the boat or takes part in any mischief....Tater Top at the feed store will vouch for me on this subject. As for Wayne, there has been many times on this Forum where he has attempted to get me to go along with mischief, often aimed at poor little sweet "Sunny." As for Mike, he is just too smart for me and has probably pulled one over on me in the past, but I do not have the smarts to catch him at it. :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl:

n/t

n/t

Most folks do not know that just like you, he loved to collect arrowheads, find old coins, and diving for treasure in his spare time. Mike, you are way too smart for this old South Texas cowboy! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

n/t