Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A REAL EYE OPENER:shocked:,and PERMISSION GRANTED!!!:thumbup:.....

warthog

I took a walk down my local Lake Michigan beach the other morning,and was SHOCKED:surprised:,at what awaited......A week ago Thursday,we had record setting wind and waves,in our Great Lakes,onshore winds and waves.......In places,the waves were SO HIGH,there were HUGE CUTS, IN the dunes that line the shore in my area,up to 30 feet back from the surfline,leaving vertical sand cliffs in the dunes,some up to TEN FEET HIGH,WAYYY over my head:yikes:,exposing sand I bet not seen for at least 50 years........The potential for older jewelry and coins being detected is good.........Not only that,but: This is right where that old beach resort is,near me......I E mailed the owner,asking permission to detect the beach that belongs to this resort.He said 'you bet!!!',......Now,this beach is a 368 feet LONG swath of beach,sand and dunes,from the dune tops to nostril- deep in Lake Michigan...Other metal detecting groups I belong to on line are COMPLETELY IN THE DARK,about where this is,and shall remain so for obvious reasons.......They keep hinting,wanting 'a little info',but I tell them I am the only one having permission,he does not want a bunch of folks swarming all over,digging......
......I am making plans to :twodetecting:it,but: Family issues,Church,music ministry,not to mention my arthritis issue,make it hard to get plans made.......
I will keep you informed.........

Sounds great and I hope and pray God provides you time and the opportunity to detect this available land and property for you and Marcia right away! Go ASAP as time changes things! God Bless with detecting and very good finds! :angel: Ma

n/t