Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A quote that will give you something to think about.................

Kelley (Texas)

Quote: "She is not a Dumb Blond. She is a "light-haired" detour off the information super highway."

Several of us heard "Tater Top" make this statement at the feed store a month or so ago. He made this statement during a conversation with "Dog Man" and I suspect it had something to do with "Dog Man's" girl friend, "Easy Girl," who has blond hair. I hear tell that another man, "Scar Face" was going to tell "Easy Girl" about this, but never heard what came of it. Think I will drive out to the feed store this Saturday and find out what happened. I did find the quote quite amusing. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl :rofl :rofl

out on a couple I know :) :)

Nah!!! Maybe not :D

all the best

M

Are you typing it in each time you post or have you somehow entered it where it will auto post every time you post a message? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Go to your set preferences... Then go to the box where it says to add signature.

Type in your quote and then when you post each time, you can click the 'Add my signature to this post' box.

A new feature that I like

All the best

M

n/t