Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A question about a troubling issue..........

warthog

I have these 'friends', none from this forum,that are the type to let LONG periods of time go by,without a word between us,until I am the one to reach out to THEM........For years,it has been the same:Unless I do all the legwork for ANY kind of correspondence,NOTHING gets done.AND NO,this is NOT because I am a believer,and I am trying to 'convert' them,it has been this way for years......

SO,MY QUESTION IS,WHEN IS ENOUGH,ENOUGH????As an example,my past co-worker and I had time up north this summer at the same time.We talked about getting together,but I KNEW all the planning and following through would be left to me....SO,just to see what would happen,I E mailed him and called him,telling him to let me know,'putting it in his lap',so to speak,and what happened was NOT A WORD,did he say to me,we never met while up north........Trouble is,every time he had something in HIS LIFE going on and we were asked to come,he would get HIGHLY OFFENDED,if we didn't follow thru.........
Just what is wrong with us,when we cannot even communicate decently,it is either ignoring them completely,or 'CANT TALK,BUSY,LATER'........And,later never happens........I am troubled,and frankly,'fed up' with this whole 'too busy to talk' nonsense........:shrug::thumbdown:..........