Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A poll:How many here play a musical instrument,and what do ya play????

Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keyboard

Been at it a few myself.

Me and my first guitar.

TerryKenny.jpg

I am not blessed with musical talent but God's Holy Spirit has given me many poems to write for Him and to lead others to Jesus so they can accept Him as their own, personal Savior and Lord, also! Never was a good singer and now definitely cannot sing as I have COPD and no lung capacity to do so! Praise God for giving you the gift and talent of playing music and singing and writing songs! God is good all the time! We all have talent and/or gifts from God of some kind, so let us use whatever we have to glorify and praise Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

Drums. If you want to see the best drummers in the world go to http://www.drummerworld.com/index.html

Guitar but I'm not that good. I have 3 guitars, 2 dulcimers, a banjo, a keyboard, a piano, a shofar.............. I just like musical instruments lol

Trumpet, baritone, trombone, French horn, tuba, bugle, flugelhorn, mellophone. A little bit of clarinet, saxophone, and flute. Dulcimer, and I can plunk around a little on banjo, guitar and piano. I do a fair job on drums.

C.J.M. said:
THEY ARE MADE IN ISREAL BY THE YEMENITES.
We have one of those at church. I really like it when it is blowed.

Like your polls, Warthog. I really have never thought about it....I play the piano, flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, trumpet, trombone, saxophone, French horn, ukulele, recorder. I guess I can play most instruments a little, but have little to no desire to play drums or guitar.

Liz, as usual... How can we be so much alike, in so many ways? I think we could probably answer questions for each other.

That's all I ever wanted to while growing up! I had a four year college scholarship in music. Instead of becoming a band director I ended up becoming a history/social studies/government/anthropology/etc. teacher for grades 9-12. However, I've had the honor of working with band programs for many years as an assistant director. Even though I changed careers four yeasrs ago I still work with the band but not as much as I used to.

I have a tape sent to me by someone many years ago...a Jew but became a Christiani...and it has beautiful music including the blowing of a shofar! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Hi Lisa, looks like you and Liz are blessed of God in being musical talented and enjoy being involved in music in many ways! Congrats to you both....no musical talent in me, although I took a class in music in high school, also tried playing my neighbor's piano by ear....but my ear didn't do any good! :lol: :angel: Ma