Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A PLASTIC CHAIR

pennies

I DETECTED AN OLD HOUSE PLACE LAST WEEK.. HAD TO SIT IN A PLASTIC CHAIR..FOUND 3 PENNIES AND A NICKEL..WISH ALL YOU GUYS ALL THE BEST

Glad you got out. Sure miss ya brother.

Congrats for getting out and even if sitting in a chair you are able to it is a blessing of God! Finding a few coins is better than no finds at all! May God Bless you to continue getting out and enjoying God's beautiful world! Amen! Ma Also, good to hear from you!

Henry - a possible idea. My wife has a scoot n do gardening thingy. It has wheels and can be used near the ground as she works in the garden. Also has an adjustable seat for height. Could you try something like this ?
Steve

HAVE ONE OF THOSE..MINE IS METAL & HEAVY...THANKS FOR THE INFO.. SAY HELLO TO YOUR WIFE FOR ME....LOVE YA BROTHER