Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a pain in the rear

david(tx)

in 1966 my oldest sister got married,a couple of years later she and my brother- in- law lived in an apartment complex in the dallas suburb of farmers branch.they asked me if i wanted to come stay the night,and go to lake whitney,a nice lake about a hundred miles south,so i said yes.

my bro. law had some nieces and nephews who would be there,i must have been about 12.the next morning we got up to leave and ate cantalope for breakfast and headed out.well we hadn't even got past downtown before that cantalope began to work my bowels severely.

i told my bro. law he needed to stop because i was hurting bad.he stopped at a gas station and i found much relief.back down the road we headed,but not for long,because the severe urge to go came back with great intensity,so bad in fact that i didn't think i was going to be able to hold on,on top of the fact that i thought i was embarrasing my sister.

well my bro. law stopped at another gas station and about the time i got the restroom door shut the dam broke and i soiled my drawers.i threw them away at the station and was alright the rest of the day, except that funny feeling you have without any drawers on,unless you grew up not wearing any:).

the only good thing about that weekend was i learned how to water ski.i never ate cantalope again before going somewhere,and actually didn't eat it at all for a good while.my brother-in-law has been my bro. law about 38 years know and we still laugh when HE brings it up:lol:.

a Mexican Melon and if not washed with good old USA water, they can give you a bad reaction. When I was in Cozumel I was always careful not to eat anything washed with the water down there.

I even brushed my teeth with soda. I also took two Pepto Bismol tabs morning and night to be on the safe side and it worked

but i was miserable for a while.never been to mexico,but in some parts of texas there's not much difference.

i'd like to see some parts of the old cities of mexico,i guess where you were at was the pacific coast.bet you were diving there:D.

there was no coral, the visiblity was horrible and that poisonous red tide was all over the place.

Now Cozumel, Tortola, St Thomas, St Johns, St Maartens, Bonaire, Etc were great. Aruba sucked