Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A new way to hunt squirrels.....

Dan-MO

I was talking to a older man today who told me his first wife was the best squirrel hunter he ever heard of......she could bag her limit in no time at all without the use of a gun or any other type weapon. When I asked him how she did it, he told me she would simply walk thru the woods until she spotted a squirrel in a tree. She would then stand at the bottom of the tree and stare at the squirrel. When the squirel looked down at her....the woman was so ugly that the squirrel had heart failure and fell dead. He said that they used this method for several years until sadly he had to let her go.......When I asked him why, he sighed and said that she finally got so ugly it was tearing up the squirrel meat too badly! .............

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t